- Easy to use and user friendly Survey Design page.
- You create survey with one or multiple pages.
- Select different question types and customize display options.
- Questions on the survey page can be both copied and pasted on the same survey or to a different survey.
- You can create survey distributions (links to the Survey) either to directly email it to your customers or for your web site. (Web Link and Pop-up for the survey).
- Customizable wait time for your Thank you page before it redirects to the end of the survey landing URL.
- A survey progress bar with customizable location on the survey page.
- Customizable redirection URL after the survey is completed.
- Customizable button text.
- Themes selection for your survey to change look and feel.
- Preview survey button.
- Upload your an image for your Survey to display at the top of the survey page.
- Free Email Customer Support.
Survey Theme Editor
You will able to customize your survey's look and feel using easy theme editor. Upload logo for your survey which will be shown at the top. The survey Theme editor allows you to customize survey page's font color, size and font type for different sections of the survey. The look and feel of an online survey can be edited in the following areas.
- Survey background and font - Change overall survey font type, survey page border, background color and border color on this section. Also allows to weather or not to see survey margin. Set mouse over color.
- Survey logo background - Set what color the logo background should be.
- Survey Title - Customize font size, background color, font color, exit link color, etc,.
- Page Title - Allows you to set font size and color.
- Question Text - Change font size and color of question text.
- Answer Text - Change font size and color of answer text.
- While you customize the look and feel of a survey, you will be able to see the sample preview below theme editor.
After creating a survey you will be able to create survey links in the survey distributions page. You can send these links to your users directly by e-mailing them or put it in your Web site as a link or pop-up page. A HTML code fragment will be given for your web site.
- Survey distributions page supports Web Link and Web site survey pop-up links.
- After creating a survey distribution, optionally you can set an end date (survey closing date) to it. After this date, users will be shown a message saying that the survey has been closed.
- Once the distribution is created, you can edit names by clicking them
- Free Email Customer Support.
- Sending Survey email made easy. Now you can create contact lists online for your contacts. And send survey email directly from the list and track responses.
Reporting and Analysis
Once you have created and distributed a survey and users started taking it, you will be able to view the collected responses from the survey reporting page.
- Survey reporting page supports bar chart for easy viewing of the collected responses.
- From the reporting page, navigate to different pages to view the responses for different pages.
- Browse respondents and view / sort based on number of questions answered, customer id etc,.
- Drill down survey responses and filter by customer id, email id and IP Addresses.
- Calculate time spent to on the survey.
- Browse individual responses.
- Delete invalid responses.
- Download Survey Report in Excel or PDF format.